Friday, February 12, 2010

First Podcast

http://antiguamelissa.podomatic.com/entry/2010-02-12T08_45_57-08_00

It's me again...thanks for staying tune. Melissa and I have successfully completed our first podcast. We begin by recording an introduction in which we introduced ourselves and the story "The very busy spider". This was very exciting for both of us because we laughed at hearing our voices and we had to record twice because we did not save our podcast the first time. Although podcasting seemed very challenging to me at first Dr. Luongo is doing a fabulous job facilitating step by step instructions.

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog. "The very busy spider" sounds like a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my partner did the same thing and we also had to record twice.I also thought it was funny to hear my voice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Antigua! Was'nt podcasting fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Antigua! You're doing a great job. It was also exciting for me. It's great that you're having fun.Don't forget to listen to my podcast:)

    ReplyDelete