Friday, February 19, 2010

Today's Overview

Today was a pretty busy day because Melissa and I recorded our second episode reading "The Very Busy Spider". We began by reading the title of the book and then we took turns reading each page.

This was very fun and excited but I spoke too loudly so we recorded the story twice.
Although I love food I am not a big fan of coffee....for next class I will come to class with a cup of coffee to smooth my voice.

Until Next Time....

1 comment:

  1. Looking for reliable support with complex programming tasks? R programming assignment helper services can make academic projects easier by providing expert guidance on coding, data analysis, statistical modelling, and research-based solutions. Professional assistance helps students understand R concepts better and complete assignments with accuracy. With experienced experts handling challenging topics, learners can improve their programming skills, save time, and achieve better academic outcomes while gaining valuable knowledge of R programming applications.

    ReplyDelete