Last we spoke I was becoming an expert at blogging and I wanted to drink coffee before podcasting to improve my vocals...
Fast forword...
Today I brought a bottle of Dasani water with me because today is my second day of dieting. To add, today is also the last day we will be in the computer lab which means two things: 1. I learned how to blog and podcast 2. Melissa and I have successfully read a story to our students using podcast.
Today will also be a fun day because Melissa and I will be generating five effective questions which will discuss "The Very Busy Spider" and which will be incorporated into our lesson.
Until Next Time...
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning! Starting the day with a positive mindset and a clear plan can make a big difference in productivity and learning. Students pursuing hotel and tourism studies often face demanding coursework that requires research and practical insights. That's where hospitality management assignment help can be valuable, offering guidance on industry concepts, case studies, and academic writing. With the right support and effective time management, it's much easier to stay organized, reduce stress, and achieve better academic results.
ReplyDelete